fbpx

What we have been asked about this week/Training specific suggestions
There are two schools of runners, those who happily hit the road in silence, and those who need a good beat or some other form of distraction to get through the miles. Whichever category you fall into, it’s always worth giving the other option a go – How I Learned To Love Running Without Music. – READ HERE

RunThrough Newsletter 19th March 2018 RunThrough Running Club London

Common injuries that can be prevented if you know how
Runners tum. Most of you will have heard of it, and we’re sure a number will have experienced it also, but what can you do to avoid it? 7 Foods You Should Avoid. – READ HERE

Nutritional tips or yummy recipes
Fuelling for long runs is hard enough, especially combined with the above, but what if you don’t eat meat? Here are 4 Nutritional Priorities vegetarians should bear in mind before running. – READ HERE

RunThrough Newsletter 19th March 2018 RunThrough Running Club London

Most interesting blog/article we’ve read in the past week
On our blog this week – Me, running and my food… – READ HERE

Upcoming Events
Oxford vs Cambridge Boat Race – Sat 24th Mar from 4.30pm. It’s always fun to be by the river for this.
Crystal Palace – Sun 15th Apr @ 9:30am. Enter here.
Chase the Sun Olympic Park – Wed 11th Apr @ 7pm. Join us for the first Chase the Sun of 2018!

And don’t forget to head down to Clapham Common tonight for our intervals (7pm start). If you’re running late drop Clare a text on 07974777553 and let us know, and you can meet us at the bandstand. (Address: Outside the the Windmill Pub. Clapham Common South Side, London SW4 9DE)

RunThrough is now recognised as an official run club through England Athletics. You can sign up for 2017/18 membership and buy one of our fantastic RunThrough club hoodies (pic below) at the same time here. Any questions, please email [email protected]