fbpx

JOIN RUNTHROUGH ONLINE CHAT

Join and start chatting with other runners

FOLLOW @RUNTHROUGHUK

Runner Feature – Katie Walker

Seven years ago I was training for a marathon, my first, I was dedicated and both nervous and excited to take part in the event. Training started well, then it started to get harder, I was struggling and started to find running harder than when I first started…...

Runner Feature – Tim Bolland

I am 59 years old and only started running about three years ago. My motivation came from the need to get fit, but also to manage my mental health around a very busy job and significant caring responsibilities.   Subsequently, my father and step mother...

Meet The Team – Candice Woods

Candice Woods We caught up with Candice, one of our lovely members of the Customer Experience Team so you can get to know her a little more: Tell us a bit about your role at RunThrough I am part of the communications team answering lovely runner’s emails and making...

Runner Feature – Cara Bills

I first started running towards the end of 2019. Up until that point, I had endured an unforgiving battle with an eating disorder - having left university at the age of 19 after being diagnosed with anorexia. I needed something to channel my negative thoughts...

RunThrough Newsletter – Monday 18th December

TRAINING Josh Griffiths is a 2.11 marathoner who is signed with Asics, he’s represented Great Britain and Wales on numerous occasions and also has a lot of love for his club Swansea Harries. On his journey back from injury and ahead of a big Olympic Year Josh joined...

Join Us on Facebook

Homepage RunThrough Running Club London

Runner Feature – Katie Walker

Seven years ago I was training for a marathon, my first, I was dedicated and both nervous and excited to take part in the event. Training started well, then it started to get harder, I was struggling and started to find running harder than when I first started…...

Community

We are #RUNTHROUGHUK
We love running.
We love it when someone comes to one of our running events for the first time, and we see them cross that finish line.
We love it when someone who comes to our weekly running club improves their personal best in a race they run.
We love it when we someone shares a story, a goal or a moment with us on our online community.
We LOVE running.

OTHER EVENTS WE WORK WITH

RunThrough Running Club in London

The perfect place for you to meet other runners and train together. Our free weekly running club meets outside the Windmill Pub at Clapham Common every Monday at 7pm. Each session consists of a warm up lap of the common followed by an interval session taken by our expert coaches and keen runners. 

GET INVOLVED