Banana, Honey Cinnamon & Raisin Bagel
- 1 Cinnamon and raisin bagel (or plain if you prefer)
- 1 Large banana
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tsp honey or maple syrup
- 2 pinches of cinnamon
Peel the banana and slice half length-ways and dust pieces in the cinnamon.
Heat a griddle pan over medium heat and lightly fry the bananas on both sides until line appear.
Add and spread the peanut butter on both sides of the bagel, top with the banana and drizzle with honey or maple syrup.
- If you don’t have a griddle pan, you can just use a normal frying pan for the same result
- Simply double the ingredients to make this recipe for 2 people as it’s currently set for 1
- For those allergic to nuts or not a fan of peanut butter you can use butter as a replacement