fbpx

TOP 10 SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS

Chase the Moon Olympic Park 5k & 10k February 2018

If you’re in the number 1 spot, you have earned yourself a free entry – contact us on [email protected] to claim it!

NUMBER 10

NUMBER 9

NUMBER 8

NUMBER 7

NUMBER 6

NUMBER 5

What did I do to celebrate Valentines Day? ❤️ Took part in the @runthroughuk 5km Valentines run of course ‍♀️!Which consisted of darkness, sideways rain and freezing cold temperatures, but I loved it! Nights like tonight really remind me why I love running. I started the evening feeling exhausted, grumpy, emotional and really considering pulling out – post 5km I was bouncing with energy, had forgotten my woes and had a smile from ear to ear Lovely to see so many fellow @backpackersclc out on the course, and well done to all those who braved the elements tonight! #runthrough #runthroughuk #valentinesday #valentinesrun #5km #running #runner #london #asicsfrontrunner #backpackersclc #chasinglightscollective #community #queenelizabetholympicpark #chooselove #helprefugees #runnershigh #winterrunning A post shared by Megan (@megsybegsy) on

NUMBER 4

Post 587 – 15/02/18 ➡️ ➡️ ➡️ #tbt to just last night Had the most incredible time racing around the Olympic Park hosted by @runthroughuk It was full on raining, windy and cold but I managed to finish top 24 out of 356 participants in a time of 41:27, only 39 seconds out of a new PB Considering the beginning of the year I couldn’t run to the top of the road, I am so bloody pleased! Splits were, 6:16//6:30//6:40//6:32//6:38//6:42//6:21 Huge well done to everyone that ran last night in those conditions, if we can run in that, we can run in anything Today I’ve got a sports massage and tomorrow my, hopefully last ever, physio appointment Here’s to the rest of the marathon plan and staying strong whilst injury free! #run #runner #running #runchat #ukrunchat #marathon #marathoner #marathontraining #parismarathon #londonmarathon #10K #10Krace #runthrough #runthroughuk #olympicpark #chasethemoon #alwaysrunning #happyrunner #lovetorun #runnershigh #finishline #fitfam #fitfamuk #ASICSFrontRunner #ASICSFrontRunnerUK #throwbackthursday

A post shared by J A M E S – 2 6 – U K ️‍✈️ (@shoulder_runner) on

NUMBER 3

NUMBER 2

NUMBER 1